Handmaiden - (Spoilers)

debow

It was an attempt at humor, Darth.

If you want a serious answer: the reason you are having trouble, debow, is because the romances in this game are horribly broke.

[edit]

This post is in responce to one that has, apparently, been deleted.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

She, as in the hand maden, never got angry at me... I had them both eating out of the palm of my hand the first go around... prolly some bad dialoge chosses you made or something. Don't know.

I'm assuming that, since i told Keria, in an attempt to gain influince, that since i told her i'd keep an eye on both of them, and wasn't romanticly intrested in either, she never bothered to start any crap between the two... *shrug*

I hope i don't run into this issue this time around... or ever. LOL. i like them both.

KingSnake

Also can you tell me how i can use her clothes? it seems that you can't

I'm a male Jedi Master

Out of curiosity, why would your male Jedi master want to use her clothes? :)

i like the idea of all white robes, which really looks grey but that neither here nor there.....and I do a little cross dressing when my wife's not looking anyways. (w00t)

but seriously, if anyone has had this come up and gotten out of it i would like to know. Thanks