Best Saber

Who Believes they got the best saber? or sabers? heres mine:

Type: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Color: Cyan Crystal (Light Blue)

Crystal 1: PC Crystal (+3 STR, +3 DEX, +3 WIS, +3 CON)

Crystal 2: Ossus Deuling Crystal (+?)

?: Ultimate ? (+?)

Lens: ?

?:?

(will finish tomorrow cuz atm i cant remember all the stuff off hand)

I like Double more than 2 single...i no 2 singles are better but 1 double is so pretty

I prefer to stick with the classic single blade adds an excellent defense bonus to you character! And dual sabers isnt "better" than the staff, they are somewhat in between the single and the staff in my mind, the staff is focused mainly on power, and you dont need to get nearly as many "good" crystals to make it excellent. That is why I choose single, you don't need to many crystals/other parts to make an excellent defensive and offensive character, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. But you will definatley want to have the "personal" crystal in your lightsaber no matter what you're using, doesnt really matter what color crystal you're using either (go violet and blue). I find that the Agedan lens (might be an emitter) is really powerful (adds 1-12 energy damage). Hope that helps! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Most Damage: Highest damage and damage average (not by much on avg damage) but downside of more types of damage which add up but can be negated with a little damage resistance of each type decreasing overall effectiveness by quite a bit.

Double Saber 2-24, Viridian

Crystal Pontite 1-10 Cold

Barab Ore Ingot 2-16 Fire

Pontite Lens +1 Attack 2-12 Energy

Expert Fencing Emitter +3 Energy +2 Defense

Telgorn Jolt Cel Mark III 1-8 Electrical

Total 11-73 Damage, +1 Attack, +2 Defense

Avg 42 * 2 = 84

Optimized Damage: Tighter damage of same damage type grants higher ability to overcome damage resistance/immunity while keeping avg damage pretty close to max damage build and adds loads of other abilities

Double Saber 2 x 2-24, Viridian

Shan Crystal +4 Light +10 vs Darkside +3 Attack +6Dex(+3Def) +5Str(+2Dmg) +7Wis 25% Chance Slow 6s DC22

Upari 1-8 Energy +3 Attack

Pontite Lens +1 Attack 2-12 Energy

Expert Fencing Emitter +3 Energy +2 Defense

Ultimate Diatium Energy Cell +5 Energy

Total 2 x 19-58 +10 vs Darkside, +7 Attack, +5str, +6Dex, +7Wis, +25% Slow 6s DC22 x 2, +5 Defense, Additional +2/3 Attack depending on str or dex as primary and lightsaber finesse feat

Avg. 38.5 x 2 = 77