Major Bug *SPOILER*

I'll make this as short as poss.

On Naar Shadaar, I did not talk to the reptile guy that tell you about how to get the attention of the Exchange or who the Bounty hunters are at all. Ok

I did all the quests I could and was stuck for like a day.

I even went tinto Exchange HQ's set the daughter free, and killed Visquis the Squid guy dead.

I was stuck as I said, finally in desparation I talked to everyone, finally triggereing the Reptile guy who fill you in.

Well boom all of a sudden things start snowballing I met Mire, Fought at the docks, killed the Twins with Atton.

and then totaly ouf of place I get a message from Visquis the squid guy that he wants to meet me in Jek Jek Tarr.

Hey I killed him and now he lives again, Just because of faulty plot triggers very weird and shows poor and lazy work by Developer.

Hey I killed him and now he lives again, Just because of faulty plot triggers very weird and shows poor and lazy work by Developer.

I thought the same thing too when I first played through the game. The two squid dudes are not the same person. The first one is the "overseer" of the exchange and his name is "Saquesh." The second guy is Visquis and works directly for Goto. Different people, dude.

All you had to do was look in your "completed quests" in your journal and it outlines every mission you have finished.

I'll make this as short as poss.

On Naar Shadaar, I did not talk to the reptile guy that tell you about how to get the attention of the Exchange or who the Bounty hunters are at all. Ok

I did all the quests I could and was stuck for like a day.

I even went tinto Exchange HQ's set the daughter free, and killed Visquis the Squid guy dead.

I was stuck as I said, finally in desparation I talked to everyone, finally triggereing the Reptile guy who fill you in.

Well boom all of a sudden things start snowballing I met Mire, Fought at the docks, killed the Twins with Atton.

and then totaly ouf of place I get a message from Visquis the squid guy that he wants to meet me in Jek Jek Tarr.

Wrong, the guy who wants to meet you is NOT the same guy you killed...