getting behind the hutt on nar shadaa

well i got to the refugee exchange boss, hes telling me nothing more after i freed that girl and got the refugee people more space.  I cant seem to engage with anyone in the jekk jekk bar nor can i get to that exchange place.  There seems to be alot of space behind to doors in between the jekk jekk bar entrance and the hutts outfit as well as behind that locked warehouse door.  how DO i get into the bar place, whats behind the unopenable doors and how do i get into the warehouse?

I assume i have to take care of goto first before i can get mira but i cant seem to figure out how to get to him.

Have you

fought the slavers on the Ebon Hawk yet?

then after that you should soon get an invite....and then everything else is sort of self explanatory

And I think Goto comes afterwards

i fought them however i convinced them i was the strongest guy and so now i just keep meeting this guy in the cantina and he keeps giving me slave credits. did i do the wrong thing?

Nope....you might have to do some other stuff before meeting Mira but I cant remember....trying walking towards the Jekk Jekk Tarr

ive walked towards it and all i saw was a cutscene of mira and that wookie, other than that nothing else. maybe i have to kill the contact or something.

i fought them however i convinced them i was the strongest guy and so now i just keep meeting this guy in the cantina and he keeps giving me slave credits. did i do the wrong thing?

Nope....you might have to do some other stuff before meeting Mira but I cant remember....trying walking towards the Jekk Jekk Tarr

ive walked towards it and all i saw was a cutscene of mira and that wookie, other than that nothing else. maybe i have to kill the contact or something.

wait nevermind, just now getting the messenge from mr squid.

Nope....at this point I'd just recommend doing a lot of exploring until you trigger another cutscene

Don't know if it's always the same, but:

Go to the swoop track and talk to the Twi'lek girl about rigging the droid. If you have decent computer skill, you'll notice an anomaly about the droid. If you investigate it further, you'll find a datapad in the swoop droid that was transmitting a message from squid guy that set all of the Mira/Goto plotline in motion.

First off to get Mira you must be lightside-otherwise you get Hanhaar.You must complete a number of quests to get the attention of the exchange.Once you get their attention you will recieve an invitation to an obvious trap in the Jekk Jekk Tarr.You will not make it though as your ambushed by Mira who goes in your place.After a series of events thereafter she joins your party and you meet Go-To.