getting behind the hutt on nar shadaa

If you go into the docks theres a complex where there's a lot of rooms with some Mandalorians, an ithorian, a guy named lootra and some others. There's going to be two thugs that whenever you go near them they say "you think you could sneak up on us".

If you activate stealth you'll be able to hear that you can put the hounds to sleep if you pour some juma juice which you can get at the cantina.

But in order to pour the juma juice vogga(the hutt) must be asleep. in order to put him to sleep you have to go to the cantina and use stealth to listen to another couple of people who happen to mention that vogga would tire out and fall asleep watching a dancer. now you have to find a dancer for vogga to watch. i dont know where to find the dancer becuase i didnt need to put vogga to sleep. hope that helps :thumbsup:

If you go into the docks theres a complex where there's a lot of rooms with some Mandalorians, an ithorian, a guy named lootra and some others. There's going to be two thugs that whenever you go near them they say "you think you could sneak up on us".

If you activate stealth you'll be able to hear that you can put the hounds to sleep if you pour some juma juice which you can get at the cantina.

But in order to pour the juma juice vogga(the hutt) must be asleep. in order to put him to sleep you have to go to the cantina and use stealth to listen to another couple of people who happen to mention that vogga would tire out and fall asleep watching a dancer. now you have to find a dancer for vogga to watch. i dont know where to find the dancer becuase i didnt need to put vogga to sleep. hope that helps  :thumbsup:

wow, the story writers sure know how to make things obscure.....thanks!

The dancer are two female members of your party, or (presumably) yourself if you are female. Sorry guys, no gay Hutts, only Hanmaiden or Mira may apply. You talk to this Twi'lek in the bar (iirc) and he's looking for a female dancer for the Hutt.

The dancer are two female members of your party, or (presumably) yourself if you are female. Sorry guys, no gay Hutts, only Hanmaiden or Mira may apply. You talk to this Twi'lek in the bar (iirc) and he's looking for a female dancer for the Hutt.

Actually...according to EU, hutts change sex from male to female every so often...so..uh...nevermind.

Visas won't do it becuase she thinks its degrading or something like that. i didnt have a chance to try with anyone else becuase i couldnt change my party at the time.

how DO you get the hutt to watch a girl dance? all he says is i dont see goto in chains. If im supposed to take care of goto first, then where the heck do i find him?

Visas won't do it becuase she thinks its degrading or something like that. i didnt have a chance to try with anyone else becuase i couldnt change my party at the time.

how DO you get the hutt to watch a girl dance? all he says is i dont see goto in chains. If im supposed to take care of goto first, then where the heck do i find him?

You sign her up with a Twi'Lek at the Pazaak den I believe (that or the cantina) not directly through the hutt

You sign her up with a Twi'Lek at the Pazaak den I believe (that or the cantina) not directly through the hutt

ok ill try that.

ok i got the guys asleep and reaped the benifits in his armory or whatever it was.  Now im still puzzeled as to how to get to goto and to get mira on my party for that matter.  I havent a clue where either of them are.

There are many posts on how to get Mira on the GameFAQs forums and probably here too but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say you get her by

letting her kill you as Hanharr

ok i got the guys asleep and reaped the benifits in his armory or whatever it was.  Now im still puzzeled as to how to get to goto and to get mira on my party for that matter.  I havent a clue where either of them are.

There are many posts on how to get Mira on the GameFAQs forums and probably here too but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say you get her by

first of all where is she, cant find her at all. Ive seen small cutscenes of her and the wookie guy fighting but i can never find her. Any idea where she is hehe.

first of all where is she, cant find her at all. Ive seen small cutscenes of her and the wookie guy fighting but i can never find her. Any idea where she is hehe.

try looking on

nar shadaa ;)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

done,  now WHERE on nar shadaa is she?

she is

where she is

:D (w00t) ;)" <_<

thats not all too helpful......No 25 credits for you!

damn i needed those credits to :blink:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

well i got to the refugee exchange boss, hes telling me nothing more after i freed that girl and got the refugee people more space. I cant seem to engage with anyone in the jekk jekk bar nor can i get to that exchange place. There seems to be alot of space behind to doors in between the jekk jekk bar entrance and the hutts outfit as well as behind that locked warehouse door. how DO i get into the bar place, whats behind the unopenable doors and how do i get into the warehouse?

I assume i have to take care of goto first before i can get mira but i cant seem to figure out how to get to him.