Influence With Handmaiden

I have the handmaiden in my party and seem to be slowly gaining influence with her. I have heard that you need to beat her in combat to take her as a Padawan. I am a Jedi Guardian and every time I have fought her or any of her friends I get my but stomped. Is there a secret to beating them -or is this my comeupance for playing a wussy guardian, with a Str of 8?

thanks

I have won the first two fights with a consular so far. I haven't tried the 3rd fight yet but I will when I get home tonight. The first two were rough, once you get past the second one I recommend upgrading two vibro swords as much as possible and beating her that way. I won the second fight doing that.

Oops, as for my post above, I am a consulor not a guardian. I mean really who would make a guardian with a STR of 8....

How did you fighth her with vibroswords -I thought all the fights had to be bare handed no force powers no stims no nothin....

Why would you start a light side consular? Consular is a lot more fun on the Dark Side...but since you already did I think youre just going to have to get a lot further and make sure she stays weak and remove all implants and other such things she has equipped.

Oops, as for my post above, I am a consulor not a guardian. I mean really who would make a guardian with a STR of 8....

How did you fighth her with vibroswords -I thought all the fights had to be bare handed no force powers no stims no nothin....

Why would you start a light side consular? Consular is a lot more fun on the Dark Side...but since you already did I think youre just going to have to get a lot further and make sure she stays weak and remove all implants and other such things she has equipped.

You are probably right about the DS Consular being more fun. But I played a LS Sentinal and a DS Guardian in KOTOR. I always start on LS and consular was the one class I had not played.

Both of you enter the battle with the same amount of Vitality Points you had before you started talking.

So, a very easy way to win all three fights against her is to have her in your party, then run her off into battle in Solo Mode. She'll either be severely weakened or knocked out.

Run in and rescue her with the other party members, don't heal her, then return to the Ebon Hawk. You'll take her out in one round, and both of you will get full healing at the end of the battle.