Rant!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fgdhsjagvb k fdsa reuf;a3 *E#@Y ER!!!!

To understand my frustration, let me start at the beginning...

Tuesday.

KOTOR2 comes out. I go to EB and pick up my pre ordered copy.

I go home eagerly awaiting the new story...

I pop it in my Xbox and proceed to spend the next 6 hours getting through the first 1/2 hour of the game. My CD-Rom had been dying off for awhile in the Xbox, and it decided that no matter what I did, it was not going to play KOTOR2 correctyl for me.

So I decided to take the last of my petty cash and go trade in mine for a refurbished Xbox. I get to EB, and I find out that the prices have increased.... So I shell out $111 for a refurb job with warranty after trading in 8 games and my broken Xbox...

Then I get home and pop KOTOR2 into the new(refurbished) Xbox...

I start playing. I'm lovin this game... having a blast for two days... 20+ hours into it... and what happens?

it eats the game... IT EATS THE FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!!

At this point I'm considering hairy carey......

I take the Xbox (with KOTOR2 still inside ) back to EB...

Luckily, I had them both under warrenty... Unluckily, they didn't have any more refurbished Xbox's... So I had to shell out another $15 after using the two games that come with the new Xbox as trade in's and including the extra $5 for updating the warranty for a new system...

So... Now, $126 later... 20+ hours of gameplay lost.... I'm hoping I can finally get through this flippin game......

If you think you're having a bad week, stick with me... This type of think isn't real uncommon for me....

I knew it was too good to be true when the PA treasury had my name listed as one of the people that has money comming to them...

Karma is a fickle creature... :lol::blink::blink:

If it makes you feel any better you could have just bought a new DVD drive, for around $80 :0

Actually I don't know if they are still that price, but when the Thompson disk drive errors ere first "discovered" and the fallout from that whole mess were going on it was about $80 for a new drive if you installed it yourself, and about $110 for someone else to do it profesionally for you.

Stupid Microsoft!

LOL :lol:  poor guy I feel sorry for you, and I know how it feels when you think the world falls on you.....

I've come to beleive in karma due to my unusual luck. an example: I once narrowly missed out on a car wreck only to damage my own vehicle. When I got home that day, I found a check in the mail I had been waiting months for. :)

If it makes you feel any better you could have just bought a new DVD drive, for around $80  :0

Actually I don't know if they are still that price, but when the Thompson disk drive errors ere first "discovered" and the fallout from that whole mess were going on it was about $80 for a new drive if you installed it yourself, and about $110 for someone else to do it profesionally for you.

Stupid Microsoft!

lol, well... One of the issues I had was that when I asked about prices a month or two ago, trading in an old Xbox for a refurbished one was only supposed to be $80. That's why I originally went with that option... Apprently, the prices go up the closer to Christmas we get...

This type of thing happens to me so often, I can't help but laugh about it.

The best was the day I lost $500, (I think it was stolen - no proof though), My car broke down, I broke my favorite chair when I sat in it, then I burnt up the vacume. --- All within about 3 hours... (w00t)

Ever see the movie 'Pure Luck.' I think it was based on me. lol