Storyline Questions .... Spoilers

Hello! I have followed the board for some time waiting for this game to come out and finally decided to post! I just finished the game as a LS Male and wanted to ask if anyone could shed a little light towards a few things? I'm going to play a darkside game this week and will be on the lookout for these things again. Thanks in advance!

Spoilers ....

1. At one point in my game HK47 was walking around the ship, said he remembered T3M4, and began looking into the navicomputer's logs only to see that they were locked from seeing where the ship had recently been. To me it looked like they showed T3 frying him to keep him from finding out. After that both characters said nothing about the incident? HK was not damaged or anything?

2. I also asked HK47 about the navicomputer and he said it was sending homing signals out to someone and it was probably the other HK units that were tracking you. When I asked him what we should do about this he said later on we could use the signals to find the droid factory where they were creating these mock droids of himself. He said he was looking forward to it. What happened to this storyline as nothing else happened in my game to further it? Do I have to do something to trigger it? After this point in the game I did not see another HK droid at all?

3. I also saw a cut scene of the Goto probe droid blasting Bao-Dur's smalled droid apart, into pieces, on board the Ebon-Hawk in the middle of the game. Two seconds later both droids were floating around like nothing happened? Is there more to this?

4. We are shown that the Sith Lords in the game betrayed Kreia for whatever reason at M5 but at the end she is seen talking to and telling Sion what to do??? Can anyone explain that?

5. The Wookie and Mira life debt. Why does the wookie care so much about the life debt when it is obvious he doesn't follow it? He tries to kill her everytime he sees her in the game! Doesn't that defeat the purpose of owing a life debt?

6. Why is Kreia so worried about Mira at the end of the game when she already knows, and later tells you, she will die many years from now deefending people on a far away planet. The only explanation I can come up with is she was just trying to slow Mira down from helping you on M5?

7. Does the game actually ever explain what happened that left Darth Sion looking as he does? Do we ever know anything about Darth N? Darth Maul was a more developed character than these guys!

#1 - this is one of the many little twists in the story are are never cleared up. T3-M4 stuns HK-47 to prevent him unlocking the navicomputer, but he suddenly seems to forget about it afterwards. It is never explained who voice locked the computer, and why T3 is protecting the lock. You have the opportunity to *guess* at those answers when you reach the end.

#2 - I was never able to get anything more with this. I am not sure if you can move this forward or not, and I am not sure where they put that factory within the scope of the planets you have available to you.

#3 - Again, one of those things that isn't well explained and you are left to look back on the event and say "I bet that is it!" GO-TO and Remote have one last interaction at the end, which seems to indicate the purpose of GO-TOs actions. Bao-Dur's reaction to the destruction of Remote, or rather the lack of reaction, is never explained.

#4 - No, I can't. I have a similar thread with my "concerns" about that the problems with the KotOR2 storyline. This is #2 on my list. :)

#5 - Mira has continuely denied the life debt and seems to almost scoff at it. Hanharr seems to repect the concept behind the life debt but doesn't want to owe one to Mira -- killing her would clean that problem up. He is conflicted about his obligations as such. That is my take.

#6 - This is #4 on my "what the heck!?" list I mentioned earlier. ;) My thing is Mira doesn't seem to really help, her "roll" on M5 is not seen. My take on Kriea's later future talk is the whole "the future is difficult to see, it is always moving" that is commonly used (both in game and movie).

#7 - Both Sion and Nihilis are horribly underdeveloped. Sion looks that way just because through everything that has happened to him in life, but the Dark Side "holds him together". Kreia may have had a hand in some of it. Nihilis is never explained. He just ends up being something to confuse you.

The only one I have an answer for you on is 3.... I think we're supposed to assume that G0-T0 somehow managed to put Remote back together again because later he talks about some sort of protocals he installed or something. I don't remember entirelly. But I hope other people have answers for your questions... a lot of these are loose ends that need tying up.