Question about Stances

I remember a while back one of the devs mentioned that the character's fighting would visibly improve as it leveled up. My question to those who have KOTOR 2 is, are the the stances the improvements? Or are the stances independent of them? If so, do the stances visibly improve as well with additional levels?

I remember a while back one of the devs mentioned that the character's fighting would visibly improve as it leveled up. My question to those who have KOTOR 2 is, are the the stances the improvements? Or are the stances independent of them? If so, do the stances visibly improve as well with additional levels?

The animations for the combat abilities change as you level up. Some of them start out overly-aggressive and then progress to something more fluid and graceful, while others become far more acrobatic, such as Power Attack.

yes, i didnt notice any new stances at all. and the new master flurry with a single sabre looks really stupid, he just does a swirling like thing vertically. really stupid. i think all the talk of lightsabre forms and stances were just a huge gimmick. the new forms only change ur ability with the sabre in situations, no visual changes at all. atleast none that i noticed from my first playthrough with a single sabre.