Another Stuck on Telos Post

How do I get the shuttle out of the base on Telos. I am sure I am missing something simple. I have shut off the gas vents and cleared the place of battle droids. I assume I need to get into the reactor room and power it up. But, I can't figure out how to get past the $@^@^ reactor door. I have not found a way to unseal those military doors.

Thanks

LightJedi

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, Boiler. I guess what I really need to know is how do I open the doors to the reactor room. I cant figure it out and it is driving me batty.

Use Bao-Dur to bash the force fields.

Activating the reactor will also activate the 3 turrets you just pass through.

You don't actually get to touch the reactor. It just supplies power to open other doors.

None of these replies answered the question. You can't just fly out, you have to have the Ignition Passcodes. And how the hell do you do that?

Thanks, Boiler. I guess what I really need to know is how do I open the doors to the reactor room. I cant figure it out and it is driving me batty.

Use Bao-Dur to bash the force fields.

Activating the reactor will also activate the 3 turrets you just pass through.

You don't actually get to touch the reactor. It just supplies power to open other doors.

go into the droid recharge room (the one where all the droids exploded) there is a room in there thats where I found the codes.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png