How do I get Goto to meet me on Nar Shaddaa?

I know I have to do something to get the exchange to meet me.

I've been lightside so I haven't done anything "evil".

1) I've re-programmed the droid in the pazaak den so he won't play anymore. After I did that it said I gained notice.

2) I've helped with the pylons and the freight order.

3) I've wiped out the serocco(sp?) in the refugee sector.

4) I won't lead Geredi out of the pazaak den because I'm trying to be good.

5) I've done everything else I think(reunited the wife and husband, returned the child to her mother, found the captain in the jekk-jekk tarr)

What else do I need to do? Is there anywhere special I need to go to trigger the event?

well what happened to me was that i had to kill those red eclipse guys who were on my ship and then after that i got attacked by visas marr on my ship and when i left my ship there was a message from this guy from the exchange to meet him. And thats sets in motion the events that eventually lead to Goto

• 11 months later...
I know I have to do something to get the exchange to meet me.

I've been lightside so I haven't done anything "evil".

1) I've re-programmed the droid in the pazaak den so he won't play anymore.  After I did that it said I gained notice.

2) I've helped with the pylons and the freight order.

3) I've wiped out the serocco(sp?) in the refugee sector.

4) I won't lead Geredi out of the pazaak den because I'm trying to be good.

5) I've done everything else I think(reunited the wife and husband, returned the child to her mother, found the captain in the jekk-jekk tarr)

What else do I need to do? Is there anywhere special I need to go to trigger the event?

Were you using the airspeeder when you left the refugee quad? If so, take the speeder back to the quad, and walk out the front door. This should trigger the cutscene with the Red Eclipse Slavers and the Toydarian at the docks. You'll get the quest warning you not to leave the Ebon Hawk unattended for too long. Head back to the Hawk and kill the Red Eclipse leader in that room on the way to the ****pit. If you haven't already got Visas Marr, this will trigger the duel with her. Defeat her, and after the dialogues that follow, leave the ship. Try to walk away back to the main area of the Refugee Sector. If you've done enough, you'll get a message from Atton telling you to head back to the ship. Go back to the Hawk and get the invitation to go to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. Head over to the Docks, and then let events unfold...

If you didn't get the invitation from Visquis, you haven't done enough to get the attention of the Exchange, so help everyone in the refugee quad and the docks to get the invite.

You need to talk with that Twilek that gives you the pylon quest and ask about the missing ships and get a meeting with the hutt about them and how you would like to find them. I think that pretty much triggers the main story of Nar Shadda.

Ref: 3. You also wiped out the exchange from the refugee sector? Crossing the exchange is a 'good' way to force a confrontation.

edit: added reference.

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled)