Jedi Robes

Ok, when I started my first character (which I deleted) I found some Padawan Robes on the Harbinger. I created another character, but when I got to the point on the Harbinger where I found the Robes last time, they weren't there. Soon after that I learned that the loots are apparently random in TSL, which is a good thing I guess.

But anyway is there a definate place to find Jedi Robes on Telos (that's where I am now)? Running around in armor is cheezy for a Jedi. <_<

Ok, when I started my first character (which I deleted) I found some Padawan Robes on the Harbinger. I created another character, but when I got to the point on the Harbinger where I found the Robes last time, they weren't there. Soon after that I learned that the loots are apparently random in TSL, which is a good thing I guess.

But anyway is there a definate place to find Jedi Robes on Telos (that's where I am now)? Running around in armor is cheezy for a Jedi.  <_<

I found mine pretty much instantly on Peragus. :)"

manthing2.jpg

Jedi robes stink anyways, not enough defense, save em for the jedi members in your party, the armor i wear for my jedi weaponsmaster is Zeison Sha Initiate Armor, the specs on it are as follows:

Defense Bonus: 4

Max Dexterity Bonus: +4

Saves: Fortitude +1, Reflex +1

Skills: Stealth +4

Constitution: +1

Strength: +2

Does not restrict use of Force Powers.