KOTOR2

...canserous, visas marr, bao dur, atton, kreia, t3, hk's body and 2 of his parts and , am working o mira and the wookie. This game rocks.

You mean Canderous, right? Or is he sick? :thumbsup: Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

Very funny you. Canderous. You knew what I meant.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

It is extremely difficult to go dark side in this game - so far - without being your average moustache-twirling nutjob. I don't think being nice to your traveling companions should bring you over to the light side. I'm attempting to have them love me even as I lead them astray and it just isn't working.

It is extremely difficult to go dark side in this game - so far - without being your average moustache-twirling nutjob.  I don't think being nice to your traveling companions should bring you over to the light side.  I'm attempting to have them love me even as I lead them astray and it just isn't working.

I'm having the same problem. Evil can be insidious. That's what makes it so dangerous. It knows how to mask itself so it looks like good. You can't really do that in k2 but I still love iit to death.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

It was really discouraging to watch my alignment crawl steadily up towards light side while I was doing everything I could short of betraying my character concept to bring it down.

I took the game seriously when it says the main character carries the weight of a world on his shoulders. He cannot recover from the wounds of his past. He will drag his followers into hell with him. But he has no reason threaten Atton or abuse T3. Why whip your followers without reason? They'll suffer enough simply by association with you.

Right. Getting evil points for yelling unneccesarily at a party member isn't cool and it gets you nowhere. Pretending to be nice so you can backstab later gets good points. It's crazy, but it would be hard for them to put that stuff in the game.