KotOR II Influence...

I saw on a thread that apparently Visas Marr is blind. Maybe if you were strong enough, you could use your force powers to help her regain her eyesight. This could probably gain you a lot of influence. Also if you comfort her or make her "feel welcome" you will probably gain influence though this can be said about all NPCs.

Kreia too may also be blind and again, maybe you could help her if your skill with the force is high enough. Ofcourse, I doubt you would be able to help her regenerate her lost hand (heh heh :p).

Atton appears to be a character with a shady past so maybe you could help him rediscover his history. e.g. he has no memory of his parents or hasn't seen them for years and you could help him find them (e.g. the Mission - Griff or the Zalbaar - Chuundar quests)

Any ideas for other characters?

ONE MORE THING:

Visas Marr and "The Handmaiden" are 2 different people but if Visas Marr looks evil to you, she will remain with the PC no matter what happens ofcourse, the magazine could be wrong.

I saw on a thread that apparently Visas Marr is blind. Maybe if you were strong enough, you could use your force powers to help her regain her eyesight. This could probably gain you a lot of influence. Also if you comfort her or make her "fell welcome" you will probably gain influence though this can be said about all NPCs.

Kreia too may also be blind and again, maybe you could help her if your skill with the force is high enough. Ofcourse, I doubt you would be able to help her regenerate her lost hand (heh heh  :p).

Atton appears to be a character with a shady past so maybe you could help him rediscover his history. e.g. he has no memory of his parents or hasn't seen them for years and you could help him find them (e.g. the Mission - Griff or the Zalbaar - Chuundar quests)

Any ideas for other characters?

ONE MORE THING:

Visas Marr and "The Handmaiden" are 2 different people but if Visas Marr looks evil to you, she will remain with the PC no matter what happens ofcourse, the magazine could be wrong.

I never heard of Jedi's being able to do such as giving back eye-sight, sounds like a jesus rip-off to me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't know Visa is supposed to belong to species which are born blind! So I don't thin that you could heal her.

For Kreia that might work. Well she can always add a mechanical arms. :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom