whats up with these things???

Ok so when they first started the chronicles I thought it was a cool thing, but now with them constantly coming out with them, ive began to wonder why they are putting these out. For plubicity, no i dont see it anywhere else bsds main site and gamespy, for fun, well thats just stupid why would they do that to us, and my last thought was that something in here might be tied some how into the story. What do you guys think. (ps sorry for the really long runon sentence) :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

They do a good job of telling the events leading up to the KotOR 1. In many ways it could have a lot to do with the story. Maybe one of Freedon Nadd's artifacts is important in this game, or some Sith artifact and we have to search planets for it?

Mentioned in the chronicles in some detail is Dxun and Onderon, described as having a group of people who live in the jungles that have tamed pretty big beasts. I expect to run into and mix it up with them :(

I have started to realize taht they are all aobut ulic qeldroma and exar kun (not that I have a prob with either) but really whats up i mean cmon, are you guys hinting at something or just toying with my head?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Probably just to give some basic background, really. These stories could be leading up to chronicles that are closer to, and thus more relevant to, the time of KotOR II. Ulic and Exar kun are only mentioned so much because of how important they were, I strongly suspect, and because it would probably have to go into a lot more detail to really talk about the "smaller" folks of the era.

As an example of WHY they'd be giving such background: Where did all of this start, really? Onderon. Interesting. That's a planet in the game. Doesn't it make it THAT much more important just that it was the start of the first Sith War? (besides the Hyperspace Wars, of course)

Actually all the chronicles have done thus so far is give brief synopsis of stuff that was written in the EU; the comics and novels.

A lot of the stuff comes from Tales of the Jedi and related stories.

I;m really disappointed in the chronicles, I was expecting something original for the game, like stories of what had happened between KotOR and KotOR 2, not what they have done.

I;m really disappointed in the chronicles, I was expecting something original for the game, like stories of what had happened between KotOR and KotOR 2, not what they have done.

Yeah I know what you mean. Though of course the stuff that goes on during that time will probably be in the game as sentences on the loading screen. I thought that was comical in KotOR 1, enter a new area, "Revan and Malak came back from the Mandalorian War changed", "Lightsaber cyrstals not only affect the color, but other properties", "Turning the subtitles off can make for a more cinematic experience" rofl :)

yeah i think that K2 will have more EU ties than the original. which hopefully will make Nur Ab Sal and those guys whine a lot less.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together