About taking on a Jedi Apprentice

No, this is how it needs to be. You go to telos find carth and son. you take son as appertanice kill of carth. and then later on kill son.

What's your problem with Carth's son? Let me guess, you would train Dustil, make him Dark Side and then let him kill Carth :devil:o:):- ?

I'd rather kill Carth not my apprentice. Its time for pay back after all that whining in KOTOR. :)

As for Kreia, there has to be a reason why she there when you wake up, and I remember *them* saying something about how you'd be suprised when you accessed a computer about who tried to kill you while you where "asleep", my guess is that was Kreia, plus you were a jedi before, I wonder who was your master and if you get to meet them, and what effect that will have

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

all is good no need to worry just wait untill the game comes out

True, but a lot of us still feel the need to speculate. Besides, after the game comes out, it'll be fun to dredge up old topics and see how close to the mark we came. We'll be able to compare notes and pat each other on the backs, or lament that we were so far off the mark, that the Devs will probably develop a low opinion of us and not work so hard on KotOR3.