I Wonder When They Will Show Us The Voice Actors

well so far ive hard Keria's voice and Sions, and let me tell you that the are prob the best voice acting voices(besides MasterChief's) that ive ever heard. There voice matches their face, and i wonder who does their voices. O and i wonder if we will have some more celberties do the voices.

I heard that too. But I wonder if any actors will "surprise" us and lend there talent to the game!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I heard that too. But I wonder if any actors will "surprise" us and lend there talent to the game!

lol yeah like someone like Will Smith lol

lol, or even better mel gibson!

" I will show you the wrath of jesus!" :rolleyes:"

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You have a point. We were told who was doing the kotor voices right off the bat.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

There are hoods, you just can't pull them up or down at will. Thanks for the link SG!

There are hoods, you just can't pull them up or down at will. Thanks for the link SG!

Thanks Stargate, for a couple months now ive been believing there arent hoods at all only Keria has them.

They more than likely wont give us a list of the voice actors until the PC/international Version is released since it would give away characters that are making cameos.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They more than likely wont give us a list of the voice actors until the PC/international Version is released since it would give away characters that are making cameos.

More likely than my idea I guess.

although with all the spoilers that will be hitting these boards shortly after the US xbox version of TSL is released its going to be hard to keep cameos secret.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They could release the core cast voices though. I just wanna know who's doing the awesome Kreia and Atton voices.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi