Forced to play NPC groups?

The game would lag like crazy and who would do that for free?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Too much of the godlike Jedi = too much of a. . .uhh. . .thing.

I honestly would like just. . .being a character for a bit. Not some "YOU MUST SAVE THE UNIVERSE OMG LOL" character. I consider that. . .really kinda dumb.

Why can't we just save some chickens or something?  :blink:

You have a point. However, you don't have to save the universe. You can conquer it. Now on the other hand, taking over a barn doesn't really qualify as a valid game plot... ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

This may have come up before, but I thought I would post it incase.

The biggest change was having specific quests in the game where only a certain character or characters can do them -- and those characters are not the PC. So for certain portions of the game, while you character is off doing one branch of the story, a small group of NPCs will be in a party of their own taking care of a different branch.

This sounds like I'm going to be force to do side missions where my main character isn't involved. I hate it to no end when games do that. I have a main character as someone to identify with in game and then force me to do side missions without him/her just annoys me. If this happens too often I will put me off totally from the game.

The reason that they decided to do this in the game is because it is a recurring concept in Star Wars movies.

ANH: Luke & co rescue Leia while Obi wan shut down force feild

EMPIRE Luke vs. vader while Leia & co escape cloud city

Jedi: Luk vs Vader & Rebels vs imperials on and off planet

Many KOTOR fans have commented on KOTOR being to dependent on JEDI and the lack of involvement and or usefulness of the other NPC's so I applaud Obsidians determination to make adjustment to this with the sequel.

You have a point. However, you don't have to save the universe. You can conquer it. Now on the other hand, taking over a barn doesn't really qualify as a valid game plot... :blink:

I do believe that was the plot of some game involving farm animals.

Or was that a movie?

Meh.