Do You Think K2 Will Be More Epic Then K1? !

I just get this feeling that kotor 2 will be a much bigger story line then the original KOTOR and that somthing very big has happened and it will be very epic....in fact every thing that you do will be epic....i surely hope so....

In terms of TSL being darker, I think the story will be able to explore more of the conflict in characters and the Star Wars universe at large. If the music is anything to go by, then TSL is given the full epic treatment.

I'm definately looking forward to it... in February.

no doubt k2 will be awesome. its gonna be better than k1 and if there werent so many damn good games out this year to compete with id say without doubt itll get more game of the year awards than k1. but im guessing a few less because of GTA and Halo.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I think that KotOR II will have the same epic feel that KotOR had, judging by that the devs said that the gamelength should be the same.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just get this feeling that kotor 2 will be a much bigger story line then the original KOTOR and that somthing very big has happened and it will be very epic....in fact every thing that you do will be epic....i surely hope so....

Same here

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf