Feedback on Official KotOR2 site

As for the MSG (is it confirmed Nihilus is his name?), it is hinted that he is a Sith Maurader from completing the dark side options. Doing the light side options would reward you with Atris as a Jedi Master.

AFAIK, it hasn't been confirmed that the name is Nihilus. However there's an avatar in these boards you can choose which depicts him/her, and reads 'Darth Nihilus'...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

We know that Darth Sion leads a sect of Sith Assassins. It seems logical to me that he would be one himself then, as with the Sith the strongest must rule, so he must have risen through the ranks. And even if he didn't, then who taught them the skills to be Sith Assassins?

Darth Nihilus seems to be a Sith Lord to me. I think its the mystery around him, and that he's such an enigmatic character. Sith Marauders (being the psycotic killers that they are) generally don't recieve a reputation for subtlety.

Also, the last Sith character on the cover art is in combat using what looks like a very cool lightsaber style. This seems more like a Sith Marauder to me.