Kreias abilities

Of course not... :p

Its just that some LucasArts said they were trying to incorporate some of the things that made the OT so great into TSL (like the party splitting up on separate missions at once). It just seems natural to have a mentor sacrificing him/herself for their second apprentice at the hands of their evil first apprentice.... :ph34r:

How cliche :D

Nip-Tuck at a whole new level....

Anyways, back on topic:

Any bonus inducing Force Power that Kreia uses on herself is automatically transferred to the PC aswell, and vice versa. This only works for Kreia and the PC and only with bonus inducing Force Powers (like Force Armour, Master Valour, etc)

Something interesting I noticed on the site: Generally, when you click on a good or a bad character or planet or whatever, it'll take you more to that side. When you click on Kreia repeatedly, well... it takes you closer to the darkside. Interesting, eh? Akari said there was a drawback to having Kreia in the party, but didn't say what - it could be game mechanics, or it could be story oriented. Of course, I HAD the impression that the lightside voice which was speaking to you was Kreia's. Maybe Kreia is lightside, but something about her is "darker"? Maybe the magic she uses, or the way she trains you... she's not an official jedi, supposedly.

Going back again, it's actually pretty random whether it decided to make you go dark or light. Oh well.

Although it could be something more complicated, like if you make certain choices then the people you click on... well... probably not. I can't imagine they'd put that much work into something like that.

"When you click on Kreia repeatedly, well... it takes you closer to the darkside. Interesting, eh?"

Actually, I just went there now, clicked on the lightside pic and started frenziedly clicking Kreia. Result: maxed out LS.

Then, I went out, got in back again via the lightside pic and clicked Sion. Then I started frenziedly clicking Kreia. Result: maxed out DS.

Very interesting.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!