Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

One thing that would add a lot of atmosphere to the KOTOR games would be the ability to ride around in your own little speeder, it kinda stinks that you can't have one.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

One thing that would add a lot of atmosphere to the KOTOR games would be the ability to ride around in your own little speeder, it kinda stinks that you can't have one.

I kind'o like running around using Force Speed...

Altough, how the heck does my party keep up with me. :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Eh, my guess is it would either artificially inflate the level size, or if you were using it to save time moving about, would problematize scripting, npc encounters, and add a problem with generally running in to too much stuff and not noticing what's around you.

Whatever, I wouldn't mind them making endless streches of nothing just to drive a speeder around in even if it got me there just as fast as running did in KOTOR 1, the speeder just brings a bit of atmosphere with it it all.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Whatever, I wouldn't mind them making endless streches of nothing just to drive a speeder around in even if it got me there just as fast as running did in KOTOR 1, the speeder just brings a bit of atmosphere with it it all.

And I suppose that your party just beside you as you drive your Speeder....

...Man, they ARE fast. :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I kind'o like running around using Force Speed...

Altough, how the heck does my party keep up with me. :unsure:

I believe it called the Force Power "Suspension of Disblief" :huh:

That's why the speeder would be a three seater, then we wouldn't have to wonder how fast they truelly are.

[quote name=ShadowFaxIV' date='Oct 15 2004, 10:53

I believe it called the Force Power "Suspension of Disblief" 8)

So your suspending your disbelief huh?

Nah your party members were also force sensitive but they were hidding that from you. or maybe they had nike or reebok to make their shoes.. :ph34r:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Nah your party members were also force sensitive but they were hidding that from you. or maybe they had nike or reebok to make their shoes.. :ph34r:

Air Jordans

If I remember correctly, there are dialog files that show that the idea of having something speeder-like was once in, but got cut.

Master speed more than makes up for it. :rolleyes:

Fnord.

If I remember correctly, there are dialog files that show that the idea of having something speeder-like was once in, but got cut.

Master speed more than makes up for it. :rolleyes:

But doesn't make any sense

How many things on the SW universe make sense?

What are suggesting :angry: