KOTOR using NWN2 engine...?

Would you buy a Star Wars game if it was built using the NWN2 engine and included a toolset for creating your own Star Wars mods?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a Star Wars game if it was built using the NWN2 engine and included a toolset for creating your own Star Wars mods?

• Yes
    • No

There are other games from LA that are moddable. I think it has something to see with the xbox too. They want the same product on both platforms. This has been discussed various times in the past:

Another evidence that Xbox junk is holding KOTOR back. If KOTOR would be PC-only it would have million times better graphics.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

There are other games from LA that are moddable. I think it has something to see with the xbox too. They want the same product on both platforms. This has been discussed various times in the past:

Another evidence that Xbox junk is holding KOTOR back. If KOTOR would be PC-only it would have million times better graphics.

Get over it. Kotor was an xbox game originally which was ported to pc. Be glad they did that. Besides I dont think the game would be that much differnet if it was a pc game only, the difference in grapichs quality might be a bit better but nothing noteworthy.

Or maybe PC players are junking our threads for a game thats not even made for them

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.