What will Revan's fate be?

Will Revan live or die in KOTOR?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will Revan live or die in KOTOR?

• Revan's already toast when the game starts.
    • Revan dies during the events of KOTOR 2.
    • Revan lives through KOTOR 2

IMO, if they kill Revan, it'll be a stupid decision. Reason why is, for me, if they didn't want the Revan character involved in the story, then they should have just not had him involved at all. period.

i don't see the point in bringing a popular character back from the first game, only to use his death to portray how "dark" the second game is. it seems rather pety and unimaginative. it would be an indication that they couldn't come up with their own way to portray a dark story without resorting to killing off a character that Bioware built.

Of course this is just my personal feeling, but IMO the only two options Obsidian should really contemplate are 1)leave Revan out of the story completely or 2)Include Revan somehow, but keep him alive by the end of it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I understand where you are coming from but you do realize that these are just videogames right? :) Anyone with a life would know that. ;)

quoted for irony from the guy who goes ballistic when the topic of how good/bad the prequel trilogy has been. ;)

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I understand where you are coming from but you do realize that these are just videogames right? :) Anyone with a life would know that. ;)

quoted for irony from the guy who goes ballistic when the topic of how good/bad the prequel trilogy has been. :)

Good point. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT. KOTOR IS REAL, STAR WARS IS REAL, AND I'M GOING TO LEARN FORCE POWERS AND CHOKE YOU FOR YOUR LIES!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

IMO, if they kill Revan, it'll be a stupid decision. Reason why is, for me, if they didn't want the Revan character involved in the story, then they should have just not had him involved at all. period.

i don't see the point in bringing a popular character back from the first game, only to use his death to portray how "dark" the second game is. it seems rather pety and unimaginative. it would be an indication that they couldn't come up with their own way to portray a dark story without resorting to killing off a character that Bioware built.

Of course this is just my personal feeling, but IMO the only two options Obsidian should really contemplate are 1)leave Revan out of the story completely or 2)Include Revan somehow, but keep him alive by the end of it.

Well, this brings up a question in my mind:

Who's doing the writing?

Was Bioware responsible for the writing in KOTOR 1, and is Obsidian now responsible for TSL? Or is Lucasarts responsible for the storyline in both games? I'm sure whatever the answer, Lucasarts more than likely has to approve of the story.

Maybe a dev can chime in?

Who's doing the writing?

Was Bioware responsible for the writing in KOTOR 1, and is Obsidian now responsible for TSL? Or is Lucasarts responsible for the storyline in both games? I'm sure whatever the answer, Lucasarts more than likely has to approve of the story.

Unless I'm way off, I think Chris Avellone is in charge of writing the story (don't castrate me if I'm wrong CMA) :huh:

My guess is LucasArts gives him a broad topic to write about, basically telling him what he CAN'T include, then they lock him away and let him do his thing.

Who's doing the writing?

Was Bioware responsible for the writing in KOTOR 1, and is Obsidian now responsible for TSL?  Or is Lucasarts responsible for the storyline in both games?  I'm sure whatever the answer, Lucasarts more than likely has to approve of the story.

Unless I'm way off, I think Chris Avellone is in charge of writing the story (don't castrate me if I'm wrong CMA) :huh:

My guess is LucasArts gives him a broad topic to write about, basically telling him what he CAN'T include, then they lock him away and let him do his thing.

O.K., so Bioware's character is now in the hands of Obsidian... :ph34r: