Question

This is just a question I have that has been bugging me. Yesterday I was reading something about light side and dark side powers and how video games tend to differentiate them wheres the films usually don't make such a clear distinction. It gave an example of Luke using force grip in ROTJ. I don't have my vhs tape of this film with me and I don't remember ever seeing that. Does anyone know if this actually happened?

hmmmmm jedi academy.....

i loved to throw those soldiers and dark jedi alike from the cliffs. I mean if you were fast enough you could even throw those dark jedi off which meant like less fighting but was still fun enough to do throughout the game.

hmmmmm jedi academy.....

i loved to throw those soldiers and dark jedi alike from the cliffs. I mean if you were fast enough you could even throw those dark jedi off which meant like less fighting but was still fun enough to do throughout the game.

You know what's even more fun? Grab a stormtrooper to choke in front of you and use him as a shield.

Did it a couple of times in mulplayer CTF, blocked an enemy rocket with the shooter's teammate.

See, it's things like this that differentiates JA multiplayer with Quake 3 Arena.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Things like that and psycho 12 year olds kick-banning you because they put down the saber in the middle of a fight and you hit them, or just because you were the only one on the server not sitting in a meditation position

Things like that and psycho 12 year olds kick-banning you because they put down the saber in the middle of a fight and you hit them, or just because you were the only one on the server not sitting in a meditation position

Stop playing on FFA servers and try CTF.

All mature, over 17 years old players here.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I need to inreinstall jedi academy.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."