What creatures would you like to see again?

What creatures from KOTOR would you like to make a return in TSL?

I would like to fight more rancors- perhaps in some duelling ring. A duelling ring where you fight tough animals would be cool and fit in with Star Wars- Jabba used a rancor to kill his enemies.

Maybe even a full sized Rancor one like the one in the taris sewers.

Terentateks would be good as well, if the sith use them to kill jedi then it makes sense that they'd use some against you.

Then maybe they would break loose and start killing all the sith as well- like those robo-creatues in 'Return to castle wolfenstein' did. That would be good if there was another area where you were captured by the sith (like the Leviathan). Then instead of having a party-member rescue you, you have to escape during this chaos with escaping Tarentateks.

Also if we had some dark force powered Selkath it would be a nice tie-over from the previous game. The sith could have smuggled some selkath aprentaces off Mannan for advanced training. Of course if they did this they must have learned galactic basic- most people hated the selkath language!

Ya I was a bit disturbed that I could not try to kill the whole planet of Manaan with my DS character... And their noiseboxes were annoying to me.. lol.

I would like more of those darkside animals you find on Korriban.

Ambrosia3.gif