Is there anything you don't like about KotOR2?

From what we know so far is there anything you don't like about KotOR2?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. From what we know so far is there anything you don't like about KotOR2?

• I like everything so far
    • there is a few things I have a problum with
    • I don't like anything about the game so far

Well back on topic, what I really didn't like the fact that the were so many bugs in the combat system. Like on the star forge, one of might party members wouldn't move or even atempt to attack and just stand there taking hits. <_< Or sometime during a fight, the whole game would freeze and I'd have punch the damn power button on my x-box to get the game working again. :angry: I can't remeber any other glitches...but some how I'm glad I don't... :p :ph34r:

Well, i dont much like the battles. I didnt have much choices and was simply limited. Also the quest solving system was ligh-dark sided and that isnt cool. The worst thing was the inventory and the sell/buy screens. There wern't enough combat moves and force powers. Also the game was too easy.

Gee, its great being loved.

There are a few things about this game that bothers me, asid e that its a Biwoare Hand-me-down so I will list them all.

First and foremost being forced to play a Force user. Yes, I know it has "Knights" in the title but I have played the Star Wars PnP RPG, both WEG and WotC's version and I like playing my character. I stay away from the munchkin characters and if I had the choice of any class in SW d20 it would be the Scoundrel or the Noble. Hell, I wouldn't mind multiclassing them for a really interesting character. :D Like I said, I would stay away from lame munchkin characcters which all the force using classes are.

Another thing I hated about KotOR is its combat. There is no way to do any sort of strategic or tactic combat in KotOR and I assume, since it uses the same engine and style, KotOR2 will be done in the same way. I go into solo mode to have one character stand in one location, then when I solo another character by switching the first character runs off and blows any sort of plan I would have had. Bottomline, the combat sucks.

Speaking of combat I really do not like the Phase combat system. Either make it full real time or make it full turn base. Being in the middle is bad, squish like bug bad. I really hate crap like that.

Another aspect I hated about KotOR, which it will most probably follow suit in KotOR2, is the damn linearity of the game. Sure you determine what planet order you visit places but each planet had its own linear systematic quest structure that was very narrow in its story arc. I mean, I could beat the game blind folded and I only played KotOR three and a half times.

Anyway, these are my problems with KotOR2. Beyond that I expect it to be a decent game. Now, was that so bad? :p

Agree on all points. Thats a RPG player look.

:huh: In every post you make, your always complaing about something KotOR related, but then you say you played the game three and a half times. :p And  JEDIDAN12386, why didn't you call this topic "I love Hades One". :lol:  :blink: But seriously Obsidian, please remove this terrible black plague known as Hades One from this place of peace and serenity, and banish this demon from the Forums FOREVER!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

stop using smilies.

Nobody cares about your facial facial expressions or your feelings. NOBODY.

Your mother might, but then she doesn't post on this board.

Here are some statistics for ya:

For every 8 words that Windu uses, he posts a smilie.

For every 24 letters that Windu uses, he posts a smilie.

There is an average of 9 smilies in every post

That' 4 smilies per line.

Obsidian, please ban this guy for using too many smilies.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.