Other characters

Have a look at the guy on the right with Kreia

New guy?

I've seen him in a few screen shots which leads me to believe that he maybe a possible party member (or its a new type of amour that you get to use), does any know anything about him?

PS appologies in advance if this topic has already been raised.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Amour.

R u sure?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yeah. The devs had no time to add it any more characters so they just added the sith trooper as a random display item.

Yes but that is not Sith trooper amour!

This is a sith trooper, compare the two amours and then tell me what u think!

Sith Amour

But its not sith amour though!

I didn't say "sith" armor... now did I? ;)

But would u like to think its a new character?

It would give us something to talk about. Things have gotten slow around here!

No, I don't think it's a new character.

And why would you want a character in permanent armor?

Seems cheap.

Maybe they have to wear it, there apear to be a couple of tubes coming from the torso upto the helmet, so maybe they need it to breathe!!!

What about that?

Could be!

And going back to ur previous point, Revan always wore full robes and a mask!

bzzzt! nope! I'm not getting into a "could it revan" discussion. :ph34r:

Now thats not what i said, is it? what i said was that Revan face was never seen either! And that was not cheap!

Yes, and as we all know only revan would wear a mask and sith cloak... ;) If Darth mask ends up being revan I swear i'll sneak some retards in to a sperm bank

We are not talking about him either! Did u even look at the links?

We were talkin about the fellow in the gold amour!

I ask the armored fellow is a Body guard that is about as important as trask. i'll wager that the the tin can standing next to the old hag is as important as the red shirts that dies on every episode on the original star treck series

Well thank for ur input, i'll keep it in mind the next time i talk to a 12 year old!

Not if they are just here to make stupid comments!

I have brought this up in the ask the devs thread, we will have to see if i get a reply! New amour would be nice but a new character would be better!

Any1 else know anything?