After studying the offical kotor 2 wallpaper

That is his left arm. Getting your arm/hand in the position his is in is quite simple, actually.

Take a ruler or pen or something, and stick it in your left hand.

Strech out your left arm, pointing the "lightsaber" upward.

Rotate your arm so that the "lightsaber" is pointing down.

Look over your left shoulder, imagining a charging jedi is striking your lightsaber.

The reason everything looks so weird is because that guy isn't facing her. She's actually attacking him from his left side.

(Edit) Oh, and I assume the poster of this thread meant Bastilla, not Revan, right?

also if you look in the mirror and do what Mad Scientist say it will help get the point accross... I hope anyway. <_<

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

also if you look in the mirror and do what Mad Scientist say it will help get the point accross... I hope anyway.  <_<

Just be sure to wear a bath robe when you do so you get the full affect.

LMAO :):p:lol::lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png