May the force be with you...

Gameplay style  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Gameplay style

• Gimme the force, lots of it, and all of it
    • The force to increase my own power
    • The force to defend myself
    • Aggressive force all the way
    • What force, the only force you need to worry about is my blaster aimed at your skull...

Skipping the combat queue and bypassing the time it would take to heal yourself...and definite exploit and if you do this full well knowing its an exploit then you are cheating...simple as that <_<

Its not cheating, just good tactics! B)

No, it's a glitch/bug/loophole. Anyone can do it, so it's not skill.

Well any1 can use force wave or a lightsabre so by ur logic they are not skills!!! :blink:

But using those isn't taken advantage of an exploit/bug that may or may not exist in the sequel.

Reminds me of fallout. When you were injured to get a stimpack you had to open the inventory (4 action points) drag a stimpack to the use slot, use the item on yourself (2 action points) until you were healed. You were saved having to go back into the inventory every time since the stimpacks reloaded into the use slot after each use. However, if you used the stim pack within the inventory screen you only used the 4 to open the inventory (less if you used a certain perk). You could also reload your weapons, use drugs/buffs and so on.

Really this kind of thing should be weeded out during testing. Same with over-powered skills. Admittedly, 50,000 people playing a game are bound to find a bug or exploit that the testing people didn't, but this should really be reported and fixed in a bug. At least in a SP game this doesn't affect a lot of people (like the star wars galaxies currency bug) but would still be nice to be patched when found.