Kotor 1 Juhani Romance ... what happens?

xG-9

I haven't seen mention of this anywhere but I swear on my first time through the game with a female character I saw this option but said no. Earlier I had turned down Carth because he was such a whiner I thought he deserved to die...

Then, somewhat late in the game Juhani hits on me, and I said no because Juhani's quite nasty and her voice is very annoying (lol I'm a sympathizer of the guy who wanted to enslave her...) But now I'm quite curious to know how that plays out...and I'm not playing through that far again to find out.

Talking about Carth deserving to die...my next, and probably last game for a long, long time will be as a dark side female, just so that I can kill Carth. It's plenty worth going through the game again just to kill that whining loser! I've already done male light, male dark, female light, and so I'm assuming the only things I'll not have seen before are the Carth romance and...killing Carth! :D

Oh wait, I also have to take HK 47 with me this time so I can hear him say "I suggest you run while my blaster warms up, meatbags!" lol :D

So, has anyone else seen this Juhani lesbian proposition, and knows how it plays out? (too bad Bastila doesn't swing both ways...lol) :p

Guest ChaosStorm
Talking about Carth deserving to die...my next, and probably last game for a long, long time will be as a dark side female, just so that I can kill Carth.  It's plenty worth going through the game again just to kill that whining loser!  I've already done male light, male dark, female light, and so I'm assuming the only things I'll not have seen before are the Carth romance and...killing Carth!    :D

Oh wait, I also have to take HK 47 with me this time so I can hear him say "I suggest you run while my blaster warms up, meatbags!"  lol  :D

I found Carth's death a bit disappointing really. But does it change when you take Hk47 with you in the Star Forge? That would be cool. Worth enough to reload one of my save games and play the Forge again. I had gone in the Forge with Bastila and Canderous. When we met up with Carth it was just me and Bas. Canderous wasn't anywhere to be seen.

And oh... some how... before that HK quote you mentioned (never heard it), I can so hear him say "Suggestion:" before that quote :(

I do remember when I was using the Savegame editor, I stumbled across a boolean which was called Juhani_Rom. I would be assuming this is Juhani Romance but i'm not sure, I tried changing it but there was no effect. However, that doesn't mean there is no Juhani romance since the journal entry is not changed by the boolean being set to true or false (The journal entry has an independent boolean to change that i think or a numerical system of some sort to show progression). There may be a Juhani romance but I strongly doubt it because at least one walkthrough or strategy guide would have said something about it...