Your ideal Sith/Sith Lord...

Well she'd be attractive, wear no make-up and dress fairly plainly(all black of course).

She'd be good with a lightsaber but rely on her connection to the force and persuasive manner to get what she's after. She wouldn't hide her nature but neither would she flaunt it. She appears to be a cool and calm mountain when really she is rage held in check, passion unchained but focused, a seething volcano ready and willing to incenerate all in her path if she can find no other way to her desires. And while she would never make an enemy when she could make a pawn she has no need for the weak.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Well she'd be attractive, wear no make-up and dress fairly plainly(all black of course).

She'd be good with a lightsaber but rely on her connection to the force and persuasive manner to get what she's after. She wouldn't hide her nature but neither would she flaunt it. She appears to be a cool and calm mountain when really she is rage held in check, passion unchained but focused, a seething volcano ready and willing to incenerate all in her path if she can find no other way to her desires. And while she would never make an enemy when she could make a pawn she has no need for the weak.

:) Interesting. Sounds rather like the female version of Emperor Palpatine though. :rolleyes: Well, sort of. Actually, more of a Yuthura Ban if you ask me.

For me maybe a Temptress. Equivocating giving into your basest desires with the dark side. And guess what a base desire of humans is... I mean, the dark side is hard to resist and you give stuff up in the light.

Pudding? Oh wait! You mean pizza!

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

My perfect Sith Lord would have the Jedi working for him without them knowing any better :unsure:

Kinda like adding Emporer Palpatine and the Sith together *eyes glaze over*

Either that or just some right badass punk teenager angry at the world killing everything in sight <_<

hahahaha...I wonder why there are no female Sith Lords in any Star Wars games. It would be a great twist if the most powerfull Sith Lord in the upcoming KOTOR 2 is a woman.

They Dark Jedi but aren't Sith Lords (since apparently after ROTJ there are none?) but in Jedi Academy both of the main two Dark Jedi opponents (the master and the apprentice) are female.