How do you intend to play your first Playthrough?

Which path to do you intend to take on your first playthrough?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which path to do you intend to take on your first playthrough?

• Light Side
    • Dark Side

DS all the time, because I'm an evil little b*****d :ph34r: :)

LS is boring, we have to suffer fools, all for the sake of avoiding a DS point <_<

A little like this site but without the DS point (cough..tang..cough) but sadly the fool remains <_<

DS is cooler by far, who wants to save the galaxy when you can dominate it? Need I say more. :ph34r:

Who would want to dominate the galaxy?  Sounds too much like work to me.

Well you could always make someone else take over the galaxy for you and save yourself the trouble of working.

Me personally, conquering is pointless since you would have to maintain some sort of order. I think it is just easier to purge everything. Simple and effective.

Fallout 2 had it best in reference to the deathclaws "Genocide is a viable solution to any problem"

i'd play the middle of the road the fist time though...secound light...third dark. I'll play the same way i did the first time and most likly miss alot of it and have to replay the game to get more and then replay it a third time to get all of it.

Guest ChaosStorm

I definetelly go Light Side first. It's most Star Warsie :lol:

Dark Side is somewhat fun too. I am currently playing KotOR 1 as Dark Side for the first time. I must admit that it adds a lot to the game to play it DS too. I try to play DS the most cruel as possible, and I must say it's heavier to be so cruel than I expected.

Sure, at first it was fun to kill half the party (especially let Big Z kill Mission was fun at first)... but then comes the feeling of guilt from the guy behind the keyboard (sure... my Darth Revan won't feel that :)). Ah well - signing off. I am currently still busy storming the Star Forge.

Guest ChaosStorm

I just finished the KotOR 1 DS for the first time. Impressive end videos. Much better than the light side... too bad I had to kill 5 out of 9 party members to see it :(