One hope and one wish from TSL

First, Hello everyone since this is my first post.

I must first say that I maybe a newbie on posting but I'm a veteran in Kotor since

I've finished the first game at least 5 times doing all the sidequests for each time I plyed through including Pazzak and Swoops.Since I heard about Kotor 2 I've been folowing it's development and I have one hope and wish from.

My hope is that it will have the same inriguing storyline as the first and the same longetivity ( which the devs allready said it will :D ) which for me was arround 60 hours.

My wish is that it is going to be a LOT hurder then the first. On the first one which ever option I choose it was too easy ( light, dark, guardian, consular, etc...)I always could have passed the game even without the smallest effort.

If this two things are done and be achomplished with this game it will be

THE BEST GAME UNTIL NOW for me. :D

PS: Everyone sorry for some speling mistakes but my native language is not english.

I'm glad that you liked the game :blink: Hopefully, TSL will be better than its predecessor on every account.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well I'm just playing Icewind Dale 2 for the first time and in diffrence to Kotor is much hurder, especially if you put it on the hardest difficulty, if it's anything like that I'll be a happy man.

And yes, I also do share everyone`s hope that TSL will overcome it's predecessor.

Welcome to the club. :)

Now just pick an avatar and come up with a witty remark

for your location, and you'll be on your way to greatness. B)

On a side note, I did practically every side quest I was offered and talked to

almost every yahoo I encountered and could never drag out the game

much past the 40-hour mark.

What's your secret? :(

Kotor was great anyway, if Obsidian can surpass the original than they are truly masters of there craft but we will all see just how well they did in December and February

I think it will turn out great but im Still crossing my fingers for extra luck :(

Welcome to the club.  :blink:

for your location, and you'll be on your way to greatness.  B)

What's your secret?  :rolleyes:

Simple. Leave the game on and go out and run some errands.

I must first say that I maybe a newbie on posting but I'm a veteran in Kotor since

I've finished the first game at least 5 times doing all the sidequests for each time I plyed through including Pazzak and Swoops.Since I heard about Kotor 2 I've been folowing it's development and I have one hope and wish from.

My hope is that it will have the same inriguing storyline as the first and the same longetivity ( which the devs allready said it will :D ) which for me was arround 60 hours.

My wish is that it is going to be a LOT hurder then the first. On the first one which ever option I choose it was too easy ( light, dark, guardian, consular, etc...)I always could have passed the game even without the smallest effort.

PS: Everyone sorry for some speling mistakes but my native language is not english.

this makes me sound weak but i had a hell of a hard time finishing this game the first time died so many times i seriously had to save after every fight with malek at the dead so i could always finish healing myself just anof to take one more beating lol :blink:

to my defense well was only the 2nd rpg i ever played ;)

this makes me sound weak but i had a hell of a hard time finishing this game the first time died so many times i seriously had to save after every fight with malek at the dead so i could always finish healing myself just anof to take one more beating lol :blink:

to my defense well was only the 2nd rpg i ever played ;)

own_bull.jpg

^_^

manthing2.jpg

i must admit i had my problems, too. Only in the last fight with Malak though. and only with an eeem.... however the class with the blue lightsaber at the beginning is called in english. (Malak kept stunning me. with a guardian i had no problems in defeeting Malak; never tried a consular. -the guardian is my character) i played NoOR 5 times at least, so you are not the only one.

may the force be with you on this forum!

i must admit i had my problems, too. Only in the last fight with Malak though. and only with an eeem.... however the class with the blue lightsaber at the beginning is called in english. (Malak kept stunning me. with a guardian i had no problems in defeeting Malak; never tried a consular. -the guardian is my character) i played NoOR 5 times at least, so you are not the only one.

may the force be with you on this forum!

Are you talking about the 'Sentinel'? Its crappiness is legendary...

manthing2.jpg

Welcome to the club.  ;)

for your location, and you'll be on your way to greatness.  B)

What's your secret?  :wacko:

There is no secret. The thing is that when I find a game that I like I take my time

( especially with this one :D ). I guess I'm a slow player but then again so is my brother, because he is usually just a little faster.

btw I'm from Southern Europe on a age of 25.

I want to say just one more thing about the difficulty ( or the lack of it :wacko: ) by giving a simple example:

I Was just playing kotor yseterday night on my 6 way through and I'm on the

Levitian. I picked Canderous to be the one that will bust my party from jail.Now,

Canderous had no items with him except the ones I gave him on Taris, and all the level-ups were auto given which of course is worse then you giving them to him.

So I was armed with his Ordo' repetaing blaster with no upgrades on it and I entered a room with 5 sith tropeers inside. I was able to dispose of them without even losing more then 10-15 health. That's just damn too easy. Of course all of this on the hard difficulty.

It's not that I'm complaining, Kotor is still my best ggame until now but TSL would be much better if it just a little more hurder.

I want to say just one more thing about the difficulty ( or the lack of it :wacko:  ) by giving a simple example:

I Was just playing kotor yseterday night on my 6 way through and I'm on the

Levitian. I picked Canderous to be the one that will bust my party from jail.Now,

Canderous had no items with him except the ones I gave him on Taris, and all the level-ups were auto given which of course is worse then you giving them to him.

So I was armed with his Ordo' repetaing blaster with no upgrades on it and I entered a room with 5 sith tropeers inside. I was able to dispose of them without even losing more then 10-15 health. That's just damn too easy. Of course all of this on the hard difficulty.

It's not that I'm complaining, Kotor is still my best ggame until now but TSL would be much better if it just a little more hurder.

The devs at Obsidian have acknowledged this perticular issue. They have stated a couple of times that they intend to make the level 'hard' by its true means.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

<<The devs at Obsidian have acknowledged this perticular issue. They have stated a couple of times that they intend to make the level 'hard' by its true means.>>

Only time will tell but after playing Icewind Dale 2 which I picked up just to test how good are the devs from Obsidian at least until some degree B) , I must say it certanly looks it will be better in that respect.

More mini-games with real difficulty would improve TSL very much.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.