A few things that bugged me about KOTOR

Its a time waster and it beats having Christians screaming at me to repent.

Sounds like you've accomplished much in your 30 years.

It's kinda like in Howard Stern's private parts, when the people that didn't like Howard Stern were the ones that listened to him the most.

Fact I finished SW:KotOR is by itself a feat, I no longer finish many games because I eventually grow bored with then at some point (I never finished Gothic 2 despite I praise many aspects of it) but SW:KotOR have little replayability because in the end nothing is set until the Temple Summit were its simply a matter of saving the game at that point, beat the game, reload and take the other option.

Do you buy your games? I find myself playing through the crappiest of crap because I figure if I buy the silly game, I might as well finish it.

And the replayability comes more from how you beat stuff earlier in the game. You can solve it alternatively.

Fallout is the same way. It's not "replayable" at all if I was to take your definition. In Fallout 1 you take out the Master and the mutants. In Fallout 2 you take out the Enclave. The great replayability of those games is still playing through the same quests...but in different ways.

Its a time waster and it beats having Christians screaming at me to repent.

Sounds like you've accomplished much in your 30 years.

It's kinda like in Howard Stern's private parts, when the people that didn't like Howard Stern were the ones that listened to him the most.

Quick though, everyone start telling him to repent and calling him a God-Forsaken Heathen and stuff, and maybe he'll leave. <_<