Casual forum atmoshere?

roshan

cheers atoga

How can something be wise, and not well thought out.

Plenty of things can be wise and not well thought out. I guess you're just to stupid to believe a person could do this with such amazing skills such as myself. Besides, I'm not biased. Just quick to judge, which usually seems to work. Plus mutual respect and all that....malarky.

Most of the other people in the thread: You're boring whiners that might as well just keep writing "+1 post", that's all you seem to be doing. If you're not whining about one thing you're spamming about another. It wouldn't be to bad if it wasn't that sort of zimesque silly bunch of crap and being so fake all the time, but it is.

There's a few cool people, but they're outweighed by the spammers posting all the time about how they want this place to be the Interplay boards or kissing up for no reason.

>*

Plenty of things can be wise and not well thought out. I guess you're just to stupid to believe a person could do this with such amazing skills such as myself. Besides, I'm not biased. Just quick to judge, which usually seems to work. Plus mutual respect and all that....malarky.

Wisdom is the ability to apply knowledge through thought. If something is not fully thought through (rushed judgement), it cannot be wise.

Guest Mistress
hey, wheres feargus and the rest of the obsidian guys? i havent seen many devs post. actually i havent seen any devs post.....

Feargus has posted a few times I think you'll find ;) Check out their profiles and the link to any posts they have made. I expect they will prove more active when they have something they can really talk to us about!