Quick question about alignment..

The demo allowed us to try out only two ways of starting the journey (more options will be available in the full version of the game). We could either begin as a male Light side character or a Dark side female character.

This was written in an article at actiontrip.com

Does this mean that we'll have to choose our aligment from the beginning, as opposed to starting out neutral?..

Does it matter. The game will only have 2 play paths and it will either end you being the ultimate good guy or the ultimate bad guy. Nothing in between.

Hmm.. Is that so?.. I can't say I'm too happy about that..

Kotor1 actually allowed you to play a relatively neutral character.. I should know, I've done it twice now..

Kotor1 actually allowed you to play a relatively neutral character.. I should know, I've done it twice now..

KOTOR lets you become a neutral character, but you still ended up becoming pure light or pure dark by the end.

Neutral isn't real in KOTOR.

KOTOR lets you become a neutral character, but you still ended up becoming pure light or pure dark by the end.

Neutral isn't real in KOTOR.

I know, I know.. But there's a difference between making the choice towards the end, and going through half or more of the game as either evil or good..