September 18, 20251 yr I remember reading somewhere years ago that the deflection breakpoints for a melee character were 134, 164, 184, and 204. Is this still true after Beasts of Winter came out (never killed the bosses back in the day)?
September 19, 20251 yr What do you mean with "deflection breakpoint"? Or you mean defense since you wrote 4 scores, maybe DEF, REF, FOR, and WIL?
September 19, 20251 yr Maybe values of deflection you have to achieve if you want to get to 100% misses (enemies' attacks against you) - against certain enemies (megabosses?) I assume? Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods
September 22, 20251 yr On 9/19/2025 at 8:06 PM, Boeroer said: Maybe values of deflection you have to achieve if you want to get to 100% misses (enemies' attacks against you) - against certain enemies (megabosses?) I assume? It would be my second guess 👍
September 22, 20251 yr On 9/19/2025 at 8:06 PM, Boeroer said: Maybe values of deflection you have to achieve if you want to get to 100% misses (enemies' attacks against you) - against certain enemies (megabosses?) I assume? It would be my second guess 👍
Create an account or sign in to comment