Mechanical Enemies

I'm not so sure about fighting something similar to an AT-ST. I am not sure how it would be implemented, due to the close up camera, and the sheer size of the scout walker.

Cyborgs however, a cool idea. The sith could hav been experimenting with sith troopers, and using technology and the force, create the ultimate trooper.

My idea is droids that can use melee (one type of droid on the starforge could) or at least more of them. Droids that wield swords could add a differet challenge. Since droids hav perhaps faster refexes than your characters (non-force users anyway) it means u would need to find a way to counter it.

i dont think droids would have the capacity to wield swords. i mean with blasters they just lock onto a target and fire. there are too many techniques and variables for the droid to use swords i dont think they could handle them.

Droids no but a cyborg could.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I agree with habbo's bit on droids with swords, it porblably would work. But like SunTzu said, cyborgs could.

After all, cyborgs r still human in some ways, but mechanical in others. If the best of both worlds is combined, with droids with there excellent targeting with ranged weapons, and humans with there inventiveness and dexterity, a cyborg could weild a sword or other melee weapons.

I need your robes! your boots! and your speeder bike! B)

A little obvious but post-1139-1094302912.gif all the same. post-1139-1094302932.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!