Domesticate neutral insects

I miss more pets, I wish some "neutral" insects were tameable. Like bees, ladybugs and many others. Not to mention that it would be great to be able to move around the garden more, in addition to teleports and rappels.
We need mounts, it would make pets more interesting.
Not to mention that as they are neutral insects, they could help us in battles, when another insect attacks us, they will get angry too, just like the mechanics of neutral insects.

• 2 weeks later...

I've already explained to the team how to do a proper Flight effect for Bee's

They have Stamina, Going Up spends considerable Stamina, Going Down spends no Stamina, and Going Horizontal spends a very small amount of Stamina.

This way you can ensure people can't just get a bee and fly everywhere, and if they want the bee to be super useful they can upgrade it with Higher structures for the Bee to start on. Along with armour and food buffs. 

Edit: and leaving them somewhere for longer than 1 minute will cause the Bee to return home with a message saying *Your Bee Returned Home from Boredom* - so you'll need to build Nectar stations to keep the bee happy while you're off collecting stuff

Maybe they could also help you avoid Fights? Where Only Mosquito's and Wasps hate you, and from a smaller distance. 

Edited by Pigeon_Chest
Forgot to add what happens when they get stuck/left somewhere