"Gotta Peep Em' All" Achievement Not Unlocking in NG+

Hi,

I peeped every creature except the red baby ant in my first playthrough. I then had to go into NG+ to get it, so went through and peeped it but the achievement did not unlock.

My assumption is that this is due to peeping my missing card in NG+ and it's not taking into account the cards from my first playthrough.

I just wanted to check if this was a bug or intended?

I can't attach a screenshot of my creature cards or my save (due to size) but I have every card (8/8, 48/48 & 15/15).

I am logged into Xbox and am not in a custom game. I peeped the red baby any about a week ago and have played daily.

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

• Like 1

Hi ! Me and my friends have the same bug on new game+..... We peeped everything on the normal game and finished with the 3 ants queen on new game + but we did'nt get the achievement.

We are on xbox.

Thanks 

Hello

I was informed that this sounds like a bug, but it should be resolved in the 1.4.3 update. Please feel free to submit a bug report if you're still encountering this issue after that patch becomes available. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch).
  2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
  3. Difficulty level \ NG+ Level
  4. Description of issue.
  5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks 

16 hours ago, cstanick said:

Hello

I was informed that this sounds like a bug, but it should be resolved in the 1.4.3 update. Please feel free to submit a bug report if you're still encountering this issue after that patch becomes available. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch).
  2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
  3. Difficulty level \ NG+ Level
  4. Description of issue.
  5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks 

Hi ! 

Platform : windows edition for me and xbox series for the 2 other friends in the game.

In a multiplayer game.

New Game + 1

cards achievements not unlocking in new game +

the last thing was probably feeding the good cake to the fire ants queen to get the baby in new game +

Thanks