I'm considering doing yet another pillars playthrough but hoping to keep it fresh by RPing my character differently this time.  I've already done the default relatively good guy approach as well as a semi evil/cruel character.  I've sided with all factions in the Deadfire as well.  First, a few ideas I have myself:

1)  "Everything Bad" is a pre-configured option one can load up for Deadfire.  I'm interested in possibly re-enacting this with POE1 and carrying it into POE2.  Does anyone know what specifically "Everything Bad" entails?  I've found some info on Wikis but it mostly just covers the big highlights (dead companions, gods pissed off at broken promises).  I'm curious how I should resolve all other quests, though (maybe it's somewhat obvious to just try to screw everything up?).  I'm also curious what kind of RP would lead to these outcomes.  Someone with the personality of the Joker from Batman?  Maybe a priest of Wael?

2)  Woedica's henchman.  I think in all my playthroughs I've been pretty hostile toward Woedica and Engwith so it might be interesting to ally myself with them.  Though I don't understand how that would play out when the ultimate goal of POE1 is to stop Thaos?  Maybe stopping him but still giving the souls to Woedica is enough (though why would my character stop Thaos to then do exactly what he wanted?).  I assume you HAVE to kill Thaos but maybe not?

Aside from these suggestions, does anyone have any particularly good RP playthroughs they'd like to share that worked out really well?  I might have trouble bringing myself to do either of the above ideas so maybe there's another path that would be different enough to keep a new playthrough fresh?

15 hours ago, crdvis16 said:

2)  Woedica's henchman.  I think in all my playthroughs I've been pretty hostile toward Woedica and Engwith so it might be interesting to ally myself with them.  Though I don't understand how that would play out when the ultimate goal of POE1 is to stop Thaos?  Maybe stopping him but still giving the souls to Woedica is enough (though why would my character stop Thaos to then do exactly what he wanted?).  I assume you HAVE to kill Thaos but maybe not?

Well, you can follow Skaen suggestion and give Woedica the souls. Before you can kill Thaos for personal reasons and/or to take his place ;)

Another evergreen RP:

3) Kill 'em all. Always resolve query with killing as many foes you can. In doubt, kill also neutral people. Maybe some quests can be solved in this way. Maybe the main quest can't be achieved 😄 Saken priest or bleak walker could fit this PG, but some disposition choice can clash with your murdering intents, so perhaps better choose class with no deity/disposition. Death godlike also is cute with this role I think.