when i saw that this was a bare .py i initially thought this was the most clever social engineering against tech-y people here, get us all to execute a random python script.

anyway, what is PlayerDebug ? i'm thinking i'll just process this and spit out a CSV for google sheets to import, but wondering i can sekip some stuff

Edited by thelee

31 minutes ago, thelee said:

when i saw that this was a bare .py i initially thought this was the most clever social engineering against tech-y people here, get us all to execute a random python script.

anyway, what is PlayerDebug ? i'm thinking i'll just process this and spit out a CSV for google sheets to import, but wondering i can sekip some stuff

Sorry, didn't mean to spook anyone, I thought telling that the file can be opened in a simple text editor would be enough. Probably should have renamed to .txt before uploading.

Player_Debug is a label game uses for player char here, oddly enough. So if you filter by "speaker" == "Player_Debug", you get all entries where you, the player char, can get rep from your companions. If speaker is one of the companions, that companion will be the one who gets rep from other companions who like this topic.

• Like 1