Is Priest of Rymrgand fully functional?

If I enable it by flipping the HideInCharacterCreation bool, is the subclass fully functional in game? Will I be missing character interactions in dialogue or anything? 

Bonus question so I won't have to start a new thread, is it possible to enable multiclassing paladins/priests with opposing dispositions ? (short of changing their established ones, which does work). I haven't found anything relevant so I assume it's a hardcoded restriction, but it's worth a shot.

Edited by Marthenil
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Marthenil said:

If I enable it by flipping the HideInCharacterCreation bool, is the subclass fully functional in game? Will I be missing character interactions in dialogue or anything? 

It will be fully playable, you won't miss generic Priest dialogue options, but you won't get any "Priest of Rymrgand" options when other classes would've gotten a special option for their Deity.

8 hours ago, Marthenil said:

Bonus question so I won't have to start a new thread, is it possible to enable multiclassing paladins/priests with opposing dispositions ? (short of changing their established ones, which does work). I haven't found anything relevant so I assume it's a hardcoded restriction, but it's worth a shot.

CharacterSubClassComponent -> IncompatibleWith lets you add new restrictions, but the ones with opposing dispositions are automatically detected as invalid combos by the game, sadly... So there's no way to "enable" forbidden combos.

• Like 2

Thanks! 

I figured if I edit a paladin's dispositions, create the character and then remove the mod it seems to be working just fine, at least in the intro area. Do you think there might be issues later on? Disposition bonuses/maluses seem to be working well with their intended behaviour. 

Simply editing DispositionsAreCompatible in the assembly dll does the trick, disposition seems to be working just fine, remains to be seen if it breaks anything.  Time for a playthrough!

Edited by Marthenil
  • Like 2