How relevant is this forum?

Considering the game is wrapping up its development, how relevant is this section of the forum.

I just ask because I still see people putting forth suggestions that simply would not be conceivable at this stage of the development cycle, in addition to suggestions that have already been confirmed to not be in the game.

They are indeed still polishing and changing the program as required. One never knows when an incredible idea that requires little actual work may pop up.

Okay, it's got about the same chance as an icicle in an active volcano in the developing world, but hey...

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

People may still be posting suggestons but there are no new suggestions. People just keep asking the same questions and bringing up the same topics. They should try reading the stickies and the topic search...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

i no wot u mean bout ppl puttin stuff forward and it bein 2 l8 but hey let e get on with it they aint gunna put ne of it in coz then pp wud go awwww god i found that out on the forum and moan so they will have put as many of their own original ideas as possible in.

here is the most recent interview i cud find with the lucas arts producer of KOTOR 2 dnt no if ne1 is intrested. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/preview_6102626.html