Scoreboard

EnderAndrew

Okay.

Since there are alot of pissing contests here, I might as well post a scoreboard.

If you think someone owned someone else on the board, you can nominate them here. It is helpful if you link to the thread/post in question. You can't nominate yourself. Any nomination that gets seconded will be awarded a point. I will edit this first post from time to time to keep a tally.

Then everyone can see who is the master of all pissing contests.

Okay.

Since there are alot of pissing contests here, I might as well post a scoreboard.

If you think someone owned someone else on the board, you can nominate them here. It is helpful if you link to the thread/post in question. You can't nominate yourself. Any nomination that gets seconded will be awarded a point. I will edit this first post from time to time to keep a tally.

There will be fire if no one nominates me. Since I can't nominate myself though, I hereby nominate Vol, as she seems to pwn anyone she gets into a fight with. B)

Okay.

If you think someone owned someone else on the board, you can nominate them here.  It is helpful if you link to the thread/post in question.  You can't nominate yourself.  Any nomination that gets seconded will be awarded a point.  I will edit this first post from time to time to keep a tally.

There will be fire if no one nominates me. Since I can't nominate myself though, I hereby nominate Vol, as she seems to pwn anyone she gets into a fight with. B)

To keep this from being a you-scratch-my-back sort of thing, or a popularity contest, I'm making people work a little for points.

If you want to nominate Vol, that's fine. However, at least point to a specific thread where Vol owned someone. If you find multiple threads, there are multiple points.

I nominate myself. As the pwner (whatever that is supposed to mean) I can overrule your rule. :lol:

As for evidence, threads get off tracked and full of flames usually centered around me even when I'm not even really involved. WOWSERS! That's pwnage.

The fact that the baord is about equally divided between which gender I am (not to mention those who think i'ma bot) is even more eviudence.

The fact that this thread will basiclaly come down to flaming me is more proof. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I nominate myself. As the pwner (whatever that is supposed to mean) I can overrule your rule. :p

As for evidence, threads get off tracked and full of flames usually centered around me even when I'm not even really involved. WOWSERS! That's pwnage.

The fact that the baord is about equally divided between which gender I am (not to mention those who think i'ma bot) is even more eviudence.

The fact that this thread will basiclaly come down to flaming me is more proof. :lol:

Erm....Volly, one of the rules was that you can't nominate yourself, but have no fear, I did it for you. :huh: