Twine Project

SellSwordDev

Hello everyone.

I used to study game art in college, but after leaving I've not had much practice. Thought I'd make my own text based adventure using the Twine engine. It takes cues from past Obsidian titles in regards to its writing (New Vegas, Alpha Protocol, The Outer Worlds) and other games too (Elder Scrolls, Greedfall, etc). 

It's nowhere near finished yet and in no way shape or form on par with any of those games when it comes to writing, but it's been fun.

Can't share the HTML file as it exceeds the maximum size (when it's done it will be even larger). Instead, you can play a demo of it here if you wish: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5c1e0i3htm8z4z/Fortune_SeekersDEMO.html/file

Feedback is appreciated both positive and negative. There are glaring issues such as arcs that lead to nowhere and what have you, so keep that in mind.

Thank you :)

EDIT: Link should be working now.

Edited by RenegadeSellSword

• 3 weeks later...
13.12.2022 в 22:31, RenegadeSellSword сказал:

Всем привет.

Раньше я изучал игровое искусство в колледже, но после окончания у меня не было много практики. Решил сделать свое собственное текстовое приключение, используя движок Twine. В плане написания он черпает вдохновение из прошлых игр Obsidian (New Vegas, Alpha Protocol, The Outer Worlds), а также из других игр (Elder Scrolls, Greedfall и т. д.). 

Она еще далеко не закончена и никоим образом не соответствует ни одной из этих игр, когда дело доходит до написания, но это было весело.

Невозможно поделиться файлом HTML, так как он превышает максимальный размер (когда это будет сделано, он станет еще больше). Вместо этого вы можете воспроизвести демо здесь, если хотите: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5c1e0i3htm8z4z/Fortune_SeekersDEMO.html/file

Отзывы приветствуются как положительные, так и отрицательные. Есть вопиющие проблемы, такие как дуги, которые ведут в никуда и что у вас есть, так что имейте это в виду.

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: Ссылка должна работать сейчас.

Hi!
I as a person who is just starting to get the hang of this can say I look pretty good. There are some unclear moments for me but that's probably because I haven't managed to get my head around it yet. In general I like what you've done.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, Jeffreyherbert said:

Hi!
I as a person who is just starting to get the hang of this can say I look pretty good. There are some unclear moments for me but that's probably because I haven't managed to get my head around it yet. In general I like what you've done.

Hey there.

Thanks for that! As it's still in active development, things will change over time. If there's anything you're unsure of, let me know and I'll fix it. Appreciate the kind words!

18 hours ago, RenegadeSellSword said:

Hey there.

Thanks for that! As it's still in active development, things will change over time. If there's anything you're unsure of, let me know and I'll fix it. Appreciate the kind words!

I'm not a professional, but from what I've looked at, the flesh is very good, if I find any inaccuracies I'll let you know.

• Like 2