Combining both Barbarian Frenzy effects.

Problem:
I can't for the life of me identify where "extend duration on kill" is located. "Bleed on crit" is easy, I just add the corresponding status effect ID to Spirit Tornado.
The closest I've gotten is the blood_storm_self attack, but that does nothing(?). Besides, that attack type is already occupied by "spirit_tornado_AOE", which can't be replaced.

The duration extender is baked into the TriggerAdjustment of Blood_Storm_SE_AttackSpeed

ndLLhQY.png

Copy the value and paste it to the TriggerAdjustment of Spirit_Tornado_SE_AttackSpeed should do the trick!

Edited by Noqn

@NoqnI thought it was strange that the duration trigger were on the attack speed effect. Now I understand why. It's because it's not just on the attack speed, but all Blood Storm effects have that trigger. Which meant my mod were buggy and didn't work. Rather than editing the TriggerAdjustment for 13 different Frenzy effects, I changed my mod to use the Blood path and swapped the Blood Storm attack -> Spirit Tornado AOE attack instead. Just to make it a little bit more polished, I also changed the names and used custom icons for the abilities.

Edited by RilleL
  • Thanks 1