So I started the Javamatic, went down to make the repair for 'power' decided to go off and finish my collectables, kill the Dr. And a few in game days and a new version of the game passed. Then I went back and now I have no prompts at the calculator, or the machine itself where you insert the ingredients. The screen isn't on on the calculator and the zipline works backwards now. Taking me up instead of down. Any solutions or is anyone having similar problems? I'm pretty disappointed that I've put a good amount of time into this to get all the collectables bar no.6 Misc (currently bugged) to be stopped at the end of the game by a bug that blocks any progress. Hopefully theyll sort a patch out because I'm not feeling to run all this again! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, messagehanks said:

So I started the Javamatic, went down to make the repair for 'power' decided to go off and finish my collectables, kill the Dr. And a few in game days and a new version of the game passed. Then I went back and now I have no prompts at the calculator, or the machine itself where you insert the ingredients. The screen isn't on on the calculator and the zipline works backwards now. Taking me up instead of down. Any solutions or is anyone having similar problems? I'm pretty disappointed that I've put a good amount of time into this to get all the collectables bar no.6 Misc (currently bugged) to be stopped at the end of the game by a bug that blocks any progress. Hopefully theyll sort a patch out because I'm not feeling to run all this again! 

Same thing happened to me

• Like 1

Little update: I emailed support and they said they've passed the information I provided along. Fingers crossed we'll hear something within the next few weeks. They did mention that there's a bug tracker on the Grounded website. I looked on there and unfortunately I can't see this issue on there at all. So again, hopefully the right people see my info and video and they can start investing the issue and maybe find a solution! I'll keep yous updated!

• Like 2

I got a video for this bug. No matter what I did, after fixing three MixRs, this button no longer works, Dr. Wendell stopped talking to me also, you can see the translation of the prompt didn’t apply here, this could be a sign the game bugs out.

Sometimes Dr. Wendell goes back to Mants Lab and the story resets a bit, but as we get things to progress, it always ends up here, we are so desperate now.

It looks like that Dr. Wendell forgot we have progress so far, the storyline stopped matching with what he presumed and the whole game is just soft locked.

Me and my friends got all collectables and we cannot beat the game because of the soft lock.

opened a topic too....didn't see this one.
"Hope you are already working on this since i got through update 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 and nothing changed yet.
I am stuck at the mission where i put all the ingredients of the embiggen ****tail and need to brew. As always i saved and started first time (it was 1.0.2)...

It went wrong. My defensive strategy didn't work out. So i started last save and roamed to gather resources to build fortifications (plaiyng all by myself), defeated schmektor, and came back and built defenses.
It's now impossible to start brewing, Tully doesn't interact with me and i can't press the activation button on the calculator.

I am not alone, reddit it's filled with people with the same issue.
PLEASE HELP, i cannot finish the game!!!!"

Anche io sto riscontrando questo problema sul Javamatic e non posso finire la storia,sono bloccato ed il pulsante della calcolatrice non funziona più,avevo lasciato indietro la difesa dei tre moduli per prepararmi le mura di fungo e affrontare il raid..... spero che risolvano questo bug, spero che il post venga letto da obsidian,sono in un mondo di 1350 giorni

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:39 PM, Evil Ryuken said:

Anche io sto riscontrando questo problema sul Javamatic e non posso finire la storia,sono bloccato ed il pulsante della calcolatrice non funziona più,avevo lasciato indietro la difesa dei tre moduli per prepararmi le mura di fungo e affrontare il raid..... spero che risolvano questo bug, spero che il post venga letto da obsidian,sono in un mondo di 1350 giorni

Confermo, idem per me....Ho un mondo lunghissimo e mi dispiacerebbe ripartire solo per terminare la main story 😞

• Like 1