Seeker Slayer Survivor questions

Hi folks. A few quick questions regarding SSS. I thought I did a "complete" playthrough of Deadfire about a year ago but I now realise I skipped a lot of the content forĀ  the SSS DLC and moved on to FS before finishing the game. This time I'm challenging myself to completing the entire game including all 3 DLCs on PoTD upscaled so I want to do every challenge/trial in SSS. Can someone please tell me how many actual arena fights there are if you do all the memory-item hunts? Also, I've just noticed that I can re-do trials after already completing their fights; can you just endlessly repeat them? And do they give the same rewards each time?

8 hours ago, Vasvary5050 said:

Can someone please tell me how many actual arena fights there are if you do all the memory-item hunts?

• 4 Mandatory Fights
  • 3 Mandatory + 6 Optional Face Fights
  • 9 Optional Artefact Fights
  • 2 Mandatory Fights

So 24 if you do all of them.

8 hours ago, Vasvary5050 said:

Also, I've just noticed that I can re-do trials after already completing their fights; can you just endlessly repeat them? And do they give the same rewards each time?

No, rewards are not repeating.

• Like 1

@Noqn Thanks! I thought it would be somewhere in the vicinity of about 25. My first time around the wheel I was eager to move on from SSS to FS so just did the mandatory fights and moved on, but this time I've ramped up the difficulty and I'm enjoying the challenging combat so happy there are so many optional fights (kinda wish there were more actually).